Monday, June 27, 2011

Two in a Row!! Whoo Hoo!

Hey y'all,

I say that as if I'm from the South...lol.  Just got back from my run tonite.  15 minutes instead of 10 minutes that I did last night.  Slow, steady increases should get me back on track.  Here's my run tonite;  http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/39087498/
I just love Map My Run.  It makes documentation of what I'm doing so much easier.  My muscles were yelling tonite but not screaming.  That's an improvement.  Although, I don't recommend drinking a large glass of Moscato before your run....I felt like hurling halfway through.  :D  Drink your wine to celebrate afterward.  (I kinda felt like Goldie Hawn in "First Wives Club" when she said, "I run to burn off the alcohol.")   LOL

I felt great when I got back like I could've ran a few more blocks, but the literature that Lincoln Running Company gave me said not to push it.  This Wednesday at Beginner's Luck class, I'll run the full 20 minutes and then get back on track. 

I feel victorious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment